A “user” is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses the Site. The terms “you” and “your” refer to you, as a user of the Site. The terms “we,” “us,” “our,” or “woodyprints” refer to UAB “SProjects”.
“Content” means all of the text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication. “User Content” means Content that you submit or transmit to or through the Site, such as reviews, compliments, comments, invitations, advice, photographs, videos, and information that you display. “Woodyprints Content” means Content that we create and make available on the Site. “Third Party Content” means Content that is made available on the Site by parties other than Woodyprints or its users, such as data providers who license data to Woodyprints for use on the Site
When you are required to open an account to use or access the Site or to purchase goods or products via the Site, you must complete the account registration process by providing the complete and accurate information requested on the relevant account information page. You will be asked to provide a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the account or password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify Woodyprints immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password. Woodyprints shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your account or password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Woodyprints, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, or representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
4. LICENSE OF SOFTWARE. Woodyprints may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you used the Site and/or Services, and/or download images, files, content, or software from the Site, such Software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the Site, Services, or software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”), is deemed to be licensed to you by Woodyprints, for your personal and noncommercial use, only. Woodyprints does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Woodyprints retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form.
5. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing or using the Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or Content in violation of any party’s copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any laws and for any infringements of any intellectual property rights caused by any Content you provide, post, or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your user name or user ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or intellectual property rights rests solely with you
6. CONTENT. You hereby grant Woodyprints royalty-free, nonexclusive, assignable license, with right of sublicense, to use, publicly display and publicly perform, publish, reproduce, modify, and distribute your Content in any format or medium now known or later developed for the purpose of promoting your Content, producing and promoting your Products, and providing the other Woodyprints Services to you.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP. All Woodyprints Content included on the Site and Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and/or video media, digital downloads, data compilations, and Software, is the property of woodyprints and is protected by EU and international intellectual property laws. The compilation of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of Woodyprints and protected by EU and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Woodyprints or its software suppliers and protected by EU and international intellectual property laws.
8. INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. Woodyprints has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright and other forms of intellectual property infringement occurring on the Site. Woodyprints policy is to investigate any allegations of intellectual property infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Woodyprints to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you you have first contact Woodyprints with all of the information and proofs.
9. PROHIBITED CONTENT. You shall not make the following types of Content available. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that:
(8.1) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening, or that you know is false or misleading;
(8.2) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation;
(8.3) is patently offensive or promotes or otherwise incites racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(8.4) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(8.5) exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
(8.6) contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
(8.7) solicits or is designed to solicit personal information from or about any minor;
(8.8) contains information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
(8.9) constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(8.10) involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
(8.11) contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(8.12) solicits or is designed to solicit passwords or personal identifying information from other Users;
(8.13) involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from Woodyprints;
(8.14) includes a photograph or video of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent; or
(8.15) violates or attempts to violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, contract rights, or any other rights of any person.
Woodyprints assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Site for prohibited Content or conduct. If at any time Woodyprints chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Site, Woodyprints assumes no responsibility or liability for User Content or conduct, assumes no obligation to modify or remove prohibited Content, and assumes no responsibility or liability for prohibited User conduct.
11. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS AND PAYOUTS. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. For your convenience, you will be charged upon ordering and your order will be shipped within the time stated on the product specific page or mentioned under the “Shipping or Returns” webpages of the Site. Your order may be cancelled due to, but is not limited to, limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or credit or fraud problems. We will contact you if any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
A user that registers himself/herself on ‘woodyprints’ and uploads his/her works, shall be entitled to a remuneration for the sold products featuring the User’s work. The remuneration shall be the earned percent from the product featuring the work that was sold through the woodyprints.com website. Woodyprints.com shall pay the User 20 percent from the sold product.
The user shall be entitled to determine his/her amount of remuneration payable. The amount set by the User shall be paid within 10 working days from the request and may be disbursed one a month (the payment may not be less than EUR 20).
The amount of the User’s remuneration shall be credited to his/her account after the product is paid for but no sooner than after 14 days (provided that the product is not returned).
The remuneration shall be paid via Paypal.
12. ORDER QUANTITY LIMITATIONS. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household, or per order. If you are interested in purchasing multiple quantities of items for a corporation or institution, please contact us through our “Contact Us” webpage on the Site.